So I have been testing out Physically Based Shaders or PB Shaders in Belnder lately. Lighting is purely HDR images; the background is blurry by using a camera trick, but lighting has not been adjusted with lamps or other emitters. I wanted to see how good the materials looked without changing them in the node editor but changing the lighting conditions. I think they turned out well and appear to be the same material regardless of environment.
The materials are as follows, going from left to right:
1. hard, yellow plastic
2. blue glass
3. that fake brushed metal on low-quality curtain rods
4. wet plastic
5. clay
6. clear coat (like on a car)
7. really smokey glass
The ball is like one of the diffuse/specular spheres used in movies to capture light levels. And the circular thing at the bottom is supposed to be one of those pebbles you put in your fish tank.
Snowy Scene
Tokyo
An Abandoned Wharehouse
Starry Night
Sunset at the Beach





No comments:
Post a Comment